After several years of not allowing them, I have turned on comments for most articles. Because there are more than a thousand articles on this site, I provide a listing of the more recent comments.
My comments policy is simple. Please feel free to supplement anything you find here, or take issue with it. If, on the other hand, you want to say anything that might get me into trouble – and I define this rather broadly – don’t expect to see your comment published.
Oh, and if you want to reply to another comment, I require a courtesy I may not always require for myself.
© 2016 – 2017, seangabb.
Thanks for reading this. If you liked it, please consider doing one or some or all of the following:
1. Share it on social media – see buttons below;
2. Like my Facebook page;
3. Subscribe to my YouTube channel;
4. Sign up for my newsletter;
5. Click on a few of the discreet and tastefully-chosen advertisements that adorn this article;
6. Check out my books – they are hard to avoid.
Oh, and for those who may feel inclined to leave some small token of regard, here is the usual begging button: