This is a speech that I gave in Bratislava to INESS on the 13th July 2011. It is notable mainly for a comical slip that I made in the question and answer session. I was trying to distinguish between liberation struggles and terrorism, and neglected to insist that the cause should be just. In consequence, I suddenly found myself admitting that Margaret Thatcher was a legitimate target in the Sinn Fein/IRA murder attempt in 1984. The mental crunching of gears is comical or pathetic – possibly both.
© 2011 – 2017, seangabb.
Thanks for reading this. If you liked it, please consider doing one or some or all of the following:
1. Share it on social media – see buttons below;
2. Like my Facebook page;
3. Subscribe to my YouTube channel;
4. Sign up for my newsletter;
5. Click on a few of the discreet and tastefully-chosen advertisements that adorn this article;
6. Check out my books – they are hard to avoid.
Oh, and for those who may feel inclined to leave some small token of regard, here is the usual begging button: