This is without doubt the funniest revisionist-history novel I have ever read, and I’ve read a few. It starts seriously enough with an assassination of a major and well-known political figure in broad daylight in a public railway station, and goes on to better and better. Certain people come to bad and sticky ends in circumstances you’d wish for them if you knew who they were and what they’d done previously. I’ve read it three times already and it sits by my bed, for light entertainment and comedic pathos, when I am bored with science textbooks. Very uplifting book. Highly recommended. Buy several, and give them to friends who you value.
Published on Amazon on the 21st February 2018
© 2018, seangabb.
Thanks for reading this. If you liked it, please consider doing one or some or all of the following:
1. Share it on social media – see buttons below;
2. Like my Facebook page;
3. Subscribe to my YouTube channel;
4. Sign up for my newsletter;
5. Click on a few of the discreet and tastefully-chosen advertisements that adorn this article;
6. Check out my books – they are hard to avoid.
Oh, and for those who may feel inclined to leave some small token of regard, here is the usual begging button: