This is my first book by Sean Gabb. It is very engaging alternate history. I actually learn a lot of history from reading alternate history books because I then have to compare them to the “official” history written by the victors. I’ve also read a couple of his Richard Blake titles and they are very good also.
Review posted on Amazon on the 11th March 2018
© 2018, seangabb.
Thanks for reading this. If you liked it, please consider doing one or some or all of the following:
1. Share it on social media – see buttons below;
2. Like my Facebook page;
3. Subscribe to my YouTube channel;
4. Sign up for my newsletter;
5. Click on a few of the discreet and tastefully-chosen advertisements that adorn this article;
6. Check out my books – they are hard to avoid.
Oh, and for those who may feel inclined to leave some small token of regard, here is the usual begging button: