Review by Mark, 16th September 2011
A very enjoyable read of an alternative history diverging in 1940 from ours. Centering around the Churchill biographist Dr Markham who is caught up in a plot for the future of the British Empire. The economic changes are the most fun: maglev trains in 1959 with roads in ruin, decentralized electricty, airships, heated pavements and famous economic and historc figures in new roles!
© 2012 – 2017, seangabb.
Thanks for reading this. If you liked it, please consider doing one or some or all of the following:
1. Share it on social media – see buttons below;
2. Like my Facebook page;
3. Subscribe to my YouTube channel;
4. Sign up for my newsletter;
5. Click on a few of the discreet and tastefully-chosen advertisements that adorn this article;
6. Check out my books – they are hard to avoid.
Oh, and for those who may feel inclined to leave some small token of regard, here is the usual begging button: