Philippa Gabb is my daughter. She wants to be a YouTuber. Rather than let her talk at endless length about Minecraft, she has decided, in the first instance, to upload some of her music videos. Most of these were recorded specially for this playlist. A few are of performances at her school. Please oblige me by liking whichever of them you watch. The more likes she gets, the happier she is – me too.
© 2017, seangabb.
Thanks for reading this. If you liked it, please consider doing one or some or all of the following:
1. Share it on social media – see buttons below;
2. Like my Facebook page;
3. Subscribe to my YouTube channel;
4. Sign up for my newsletter;
5. Click on a few of the discreet and tastefully-chosen advertisements that adorn this article;
6. Check out my books – they are hard to avoid.
Oh, and for those who may feel inclined to leave some small token of regard, here is the usual begging button: