Sean speaking on election night in 2005 to a room full of lefties. Apart from demonstrating Sean's ability to reach out to people of different ideological communities, this is notable for being the record of Chris R. Tame's last public appearance. Though no one noticed at the time, you can see the mark of death already on his face.
Sean Gabb Speaking at the ICA on Election Night 2005 from Sean Gabb on Vimeo.
© 2005 – 2017, seangabb.
Thanks for reading this. If you liked it, please consider doing one or some or all of the following:
1. Share it on social media – see buttons below;
2. Like my Facebook page;
3. Subscribe to my YouTube channel;
4. Sign up for my newsletter;
5. Click on a few of the discreet and tastefully-chosen advertisements that adorn this article;
6. Check out my books – they are hard to avoid.
Oh, and for those who may feel inclined to leave some small token of regard, here is the usual begging button:
- Should Voting be Made Compulsory? (2014), by Sean Gabb (0)
- Cultural Revolution, Culture War, Reviewed by Gregg Beaman (0)
- The “Metric Martyrs” and the Constitution, 21st February 2002 (1)
- The Daily Telegraph “Free Country” Campaign: More from the Quisling Right? 9th July 2001 (0)
- William Hague and the Race Relations Industry: A Few Words of Pity, 30th April 2001 (0)
- The Puritan Hypothesis and Charlie Elphicke (2017), by Sean Gabb (0)
- Charles Moore, The Daily Telegraph, and the “Free Country” Campaign: The Quisling Right Still Rides, 6th May 2002 (0)
- Thoughts on the European Referendum: A Personal Attempt at Clarity (2016), by Sean Gabb (0)
- Peter Lilley and the Welfare State: Why the Tories may be Doomed after All, 21st April 1999 (0)
- Free Life 16, April 1992, The Case Against Identity Cards, by Sean Gabb (0)