|04/02/2009||BBC Radio Three Counties||Was the BBC right to sack Carol Thatcher?||Sean Gabb||Sean Says no. Jo Brand was investigated by the police for inciting violence on BBC 1 against her political opponents. Carol Thatcher used a word. But, then, Jo Brand is part of the New Labour Establishment. Carol Thatcher is the daughter of a Prime Minister who still makes the ruling class shudder.|
© 2009 – 2017, seangabb.
Thanks for reading this. If you liked it, please consider doing one or some or all of the following:
1. Share it on social media – see buttons below;
2. Like my Facebook page;
3. Subscribe to my YouTube channel;
4. Sign up for my newsletter;
5. Click on a few of the discreet and tastefully-chosen advertisements that adorn this article;
6. Check out my books – they are hard to avoid.
Oh, and for those who may feel inclined to leave some small token of regard, here is the usual begging button: